First, I want you to boot up your computer and use it for a while. It won't work when you has just turned your computer on. You should use it for an hour or two before continuing.
Then download Speedfan
and install it. Once it's installed, run the program and post here the information it shows.
The information I want you to post is the stuff that is circled in the example picture I have attached.
To make sure we are getting all the correct information it would help us if you were to attach a screenshot like the one below of your Speedfan
To do a screenshot please press the Print Screen key on your keyboard. It is normally the key above your number pad between the F12
key and the Scroll Lock
- Now go to Start and then to All Programs.
- Scroll to Accessories and then click on Paint.
- Press Ctrl+V.
- Go to the File option at the top and click on Save as.
- Save as file type JPEG and save it to your Desktop.
- Attach it to your next reply.
Edited by devper94, 10 May 2011 - 07:01 AM.