Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Probs with Panda plat 2005?

• Please log in to reply

Hands V Hube

Hands V Hube

• Pip
  • 4 posts
:tazz:

Hello all

I am new to this but i will give it a go, I have Panda Plat 2005(9.01.00) installed on my PC which up to now has been fine.
Now when i swich on the computer/or run self diagnosis it comes up with *I am low & you need to check your firewall settings*.
When i do it is set as green & ok...But on my view network acivity it is now blank(no info).
I have other programs which i do run each time i am on the internet/updated aswell they are

Panda 2005 Then:

Spybot 1.3
MS's own antispyware Beta1
Scan Spyware 3.8
Spywareblaster 3.4
&
Ad-Aware SE 1.06 Personal

All i need to know/or would like to know is if the self diagnosis says i am low(red)...but Panda says i am ok (green) am i protected
After i/it updates i do run a full check on the whole system which comes up as no/any threats etc to the computer.

If you need anymore info i will get back to you

Paul

Ps i use Opera 7.54

PPs i am only on dial-up hence the above programs..Sorry

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Mine is 9.02.00 which you might get from my download section at Panda, however, the download 31Mb, which will take a while on dial up, and don't bother with it if you are on pay per minute

http://www.pandasoft...ree/?idIdioma=2

You can mail their tech support, but they take a while

Hands V Hube

Hands V Hube

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
:tazz:

Hello

I see all i needed to do was to log on to Panda & start the download..something to do with wood & trees.

But on the Panda 2004 version i was told that i needed to update the main build by not only the software but by e-mail.....nothing happend this time.

Yet again many thanks (only 2 hours to go)

Paul