Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Shut Down Windows XP

• Please log in to reply

jeansnez

jeansnez

• Pip
  • 3 posts
:tazz:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(First, Shutting Win XP didn't have a ploblem, the power was turn off.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amn! I was shutting Win XP, it was success shutting. But the power was not turn off, PC had a new boot. Help me please. And I want to know the problem, please explain.
Thank you! ;)

Advertisements

Danny

Danny

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 684 posts

But the power was not turn off, PC had a new boot

Can you please explain what that means??

Thanks,

dk

jeansnez

jeansnez

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
But the power was not turn off, PC had a new boot

Can you please explain what that means??

Thanks,

dk
--------------------
(jeansnez) : Oh! so sorry.

But the power was not turn off, PC had a new boot.

-> "But the power was not turn off"
I mean the power of my PC. was not shutting (I don't know to explain that, because I'm Thai and not to use English not well : I mean it same as the switch or power supply isn't turn off)
-> "PC had a new boot"
I mean that after the power wasn't turn off, my PC have a new boot and start Win XP again. (Which I want to turn off the PC, I must push the power switch)
Amn Sorry. I don't know how to explain my problem. I wish you understan this Reply. If you don't understand please tell me again.

Bye. :tazz:

Danny

Danny

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
So...

You can't turn off your computer by pressing "Start-->Shutdown"?

jeansnez

jeansnez

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
:tazz:

Amn. I can >start>Turn Off Computer>Turn Off and PC is success of Shut Down, but It's boot systems again after Shut Down.
Q(T ^ T)