Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Looking for a new laptop & wireless transmitter

• Please log in to reply

MikeMason

MikeMason

• PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Hello, I'm basically looking for a new laptop which would be able to run game emulators and standard PC games. However this laptop won't be used to run games like crysis. Basically middle of the road PC games and emulators like PS2, N64 etc.

I would like to be able to connect this laptop to my 60" HDTV which has a VGA port. So I can play the computer games using my TV screen, rather than the laptop screen. I have two XBOX USB controllers. Which will plug into the laptop. I would also use the laptop to stream films to my TV screen.

Bascilly I'm after a laptop which can give a good graphical output to a 60" TV and I would like a wireless transmitter to transmit the image and the sound from the laptop to my TV. If wired is a lot cheaper. I'd do that instead.

I'm on a budget of about £500. Any help would be much appreciated. I hope I've explained that well enough.

Advertisements