Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

JAVA/Exdoer.BE.2

• Please log in to reply

troothteller

troothteller

• Pip
  • 4 posts
While working on other materials for Geek U, I wanted to keep this topic separate from the course work pages. I have two computers on a wireless network. Now I am at the one running Windows 7, but the one that runs XP-Pro has Avira, which found some weeks ago a code which I quarantined, JAVA/Exdoer.BE.2. No one replied to my postings on McAfee's and Mozilla Firefox's forums. The XP-Pro computer is not up yet; but later I can run and obtain logs as required. Avira may be a good anti-virus; however, only they identify many of the things they find as malicious. Should I take any steps to rid that computer of JAVA/Exdoer.BE.2? Hopefully, I will obtain a more timely response from this web site.

Advertisements