Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Code to automate updates to feedback page

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 81 posts
Hi Again,

For some time now I have been looking for std code to create a feedback page where a clients customers can enter their own feedback / referal / recommendations and this will automatically update the feedback page, but unfortunately I have not been able to find anything suitable.

I dont want to go down the route of setting up a database.

Ideally, when someone goes to the feedback page where they can read other feedback from customers, they would then click a button saying 'Leave Feedback' which can go to a form where they will enter their feedback. Upon finishing by clicking a button, this should then create an entry on the feedback page automatically. I'm certain this should not be difficult, but all my searches bring up is code for 'form to email'.

Any ideas? :unsure:

Thanks again guru's, keep up the great work. :)

Regards, Sandy.