Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

unlock my win 7 work station using Window service.

• Please log in to reply

Dheeraj Gupta

Dheeraj Gupta

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I want to lock and unlock my win 7 workstation using window service. in case of lock i m able to lock my work station independently by creating an app while i m integrating my code to windows service its unable to execute it and neither unlock my PC. for Unlocking i don't found any thing. Locking is done now i m seeking for unlock win 7.
if some body knows any thing regarding it please help me out. Thanks in advance.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Um, you can already lock Windows 7 by pressing the WIndows Key and L.
Or is that not what you want? If not, please clarify what you want and what you mean by "integrating my code to windows service", whatever "windows service" is.

Dheeraj Gupta

Dheeraj Gupta

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
no by programatically.

Actually i m going to create a window service that will lock and unlock my machine based on my bluetooth mobile connectivity, if my mobile is not in range then i want to lock my workstation (its done) nad once its in range then i want to unlock my win7 workStation(which is not).

all these things are maintained by a window service.

Edited by Dheeraj Gupta, 23 May 2011 - 01:04 AM.