Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook Express Font size

• Please log in to reply

ksquail

ksquail

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I had a total crash about two weeks back. Now have about everything reloaded. I was completely happy with print size on the Outlook Express before the crash. I was using IE 5. After reloading windows, which gave IE 5, while visiting MS site to get all the updates, I selected IE7 for XP. But, the size of the print, not only on the program itself, but on the incoming messages is way too small for my poor eyesight. I have went through every pulldown (Tools, etc.) and every icon in Control Panel that related to font size. Nothing helps, even when I select "Extra Large" or whatever is offerred. Any suggestions?

Advertisements

Macboatmaster

Macboatmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
Tools tab on IE

Internet Options, General tab. acccessibility, ensure no box is checked as per my screenshot. Then in OE default is 10 point Arial black, set as you wish.