Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

americas army SF

• Please log in to reply

phat al

phat al

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hi All
I need help, I play Americas army http://www.americasarmy.com/
Sad I know but addicted to a free game made by Americas army to train the troops ..
Just lately iv noticed my ping jumps up n down, so everything slows to lagg n im dead meat.

Normaly my ping on any server around the 94 mark has a low ping from me. Now it sores up to 300 or so.
Iv scanned for viruses and nothing I have TDS3 so no Trojans, im also protected against Spyware with several programs including microsofts attempt … im clean of bugs.
What can I do to monitor my ping n see if anything starts to talk or transmits… what can I do?
I tracert and it’s normal around 38 or so on hops …. Anyone know of free if poss software that will let me listen out of my system?
Oh and doesn’t have Spyware in it?

Advertisements