Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Security Blocking Access to Online Membership Accounts

• Please log in to reply

Domino1

Domino1

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have two problems. First, each time I log on to my computer, a box pops up from Windows Security saying that, to access my Google Account, I need to add a user name and password. I have tried all of my user names and passwords, and nothing will work. I ultimately just push the cancel button and can get to my google accounts anyway. The box has an orange/red daisy in the upper left hand corner. Does anyone know what this is? Second, Windows Security is stopping me from accessing another online membership account which I pay for. I have communicated with the company and they say they see no problem from their end. Can someone tell me how to turn off this crazy function or let me know if it appears that I have a bogus Windows Security system operating on my computer.

Thanks!!!

Advertisements

devper94

devper94

• PipPipPip
  • 817 posts
Could you post a screenshot?

Looks like you got infected by a rogue application.
You might want to visit the Malware forum for help.

After you are clean, please change ALL of your online account passwords. They might have been stolen.
Also, do NOT use any other account until you are clean.