Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Internal Microphone?

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have recently purchased an older Packard Bell running W95. Everything works
but when using the internal telephone feature, I can hear the other person on my external speakers but they can't hear me no matter what. I have tried a plug in external microphone, and have assumed there is an internal one somewhere but can't locate it. What is frustrating most of all is that there seems to be no reference to a microphone anywhere in the system, either in the control panel or by search or browse. I don't have a manual and when I have tried to download one from the internet, it prints out "jiberish" and can't be read by a normal person. HELP <_<

My motherboard is a PB 810 aka FM 530 . It works perfectly otherwise and I am very pleased with it.