Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Microsoft Office 2010 Product key

• Please log in to reply

bedas

bedas

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I did buy Office 2010 Professional and Window & Ultimate on eBay in original seal boxes. The product is from China. I did enter the product keys come with the software. Al the Office programs downloaded including upgrades without problem. When I open any of the program Key registration window come up and I could not registered over Internet or phone. I contact Microsoft and they just say I canít register the download with the keys supplied. They wonít say if these keys are pirated or illegal or belong to subscriber and should not be sold to me.
My EBay supplier sent me by e-mail other set of keys. I did enter it in to new download and re-install the Office. When finish the Product registration window did not come up but all programs are working. Only in Picture Manager under Help in About Office 2010 say it is registered to my name.
My question: How can I find out what type of Product keys they did sent me as it is not on any official Microsoft Sticker. In future will I be able use the keys again or someone may have the same keys? Are those keys belonging to subscriber without resale license? I need the Official product labels.

Advertisements