Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

mouse issues

• Please log in to reply

fixerup

fixerup

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
okay heres the deal i have a logitech g9x laser mouse that i recently purchased. The problem is that the middle scroll wheel stops working all of a sudden then the next day it works again this is happening all the time. i have a logitech mx300 wireless keyboard mouse combo but i am only useing the keyboard because of my new mouse. My original thought was that the keyboard software was messing up my mouse sofware being that they are same brand and the mouse and keyboard were a combo setup when purchased. I uninstalled and reinstalled drivers several time to no avail. Thing is i didnt have this problem when i first got the mouse. any help would be GREATLY appreciated because i use my scroll wheel a lot.

setup:
windows 7 64bit
amd phenom II quad core
4gb ocz 1600mhz ram
wd hard drive
raedon 4780 graphics card
msi 790fx-gd70 mobo

Advertisements