Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

wltrynt.dll problem

• Please log in to reply

Zanshin

Zanshin

• PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
Hi, haven't needed to come on here for quite a while, hope someone can help.I've searcherd the net and found plenty with the same problem but unless one pays for a .dll download there appears to be nought else.
Small pop up window appears on reboot and Got wifi connection but no IP or DNS. Have flushed everything via cmd, run registry booster, ccleaner etc etc. Problem appears to be corrupt or missing wltrynt.dll and stopping Broadcom Wireless Utility from firing up the IP/DNS.Am using ethernet cable for connection with no problem, though the wifi connection is still trying to acquire IP adress.
Details.
HP Pavilion zd8000. Operating System.Windows XP Home SP3.Version 2002
Intel Pentium.
I will post the exact wording of the pop up once I have posted this initial cry for help.
TIA
Zanshin.

Edited by Zanshin, 23 May 2011 - 11:19 AM.

Advertisements

Zanshin

Zanshin

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
Hi again.
Pop up header is "Wireless Configuration". Contents read; 'Notification .dll has not been registered, programme will not work correctly'.

Zanshin.

Edited by Zanshin, 23 May 2011 - 11:20 AM.

Zanshin

Zanshin

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
Hi again.
Pop up header is "Wireless Configuration". Contents read; 'Notification .dll has not been registered, programme will not work correctly'.

Zanshin.

Zanshin

Zanshin

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
Hi again.

Zanshin.

Zanshin

Zanshin

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
Apologies, kept getting "Fatal error" report and din't think my reply had been posted and don't appear to be able to delete multi posts.
Z.

Edited by Zanshin, 23 May 2011 - 11:22 AM.