Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Flash Videos Will Not Load

• Please log in to reply

hysteria

hysteria

• PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
Hi Guys,

Haven't posted in a while. I'm running a relatively new Windows 7, 64 bit E-Machine, AMD Video, 2 GB RAM. Flash video has been playing up until a day or two ago on websites like YouTube. Vimeo and Pitchfork.tv seem to work. Am I missing something? I've uninstalled and reinstalled Flash player many times. Does anyone out there have any advice? I'm a film major, and using YouTube is crucial to my health (strangely enough).

Thanks,
Daniel

Advertisements

hysteria

hysteria

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
Update: Internet Explorer works fine. Firefox, although up-to-date, will not load videos. Switching to IE temporarily until Firefox fixes this issue. Or maybe it's a setting I messed up on accident? I don't know. Any ideas??? Responses appreciated.

Edited by hysteria, 25 May 2011 - 01:43 AM.

gorham

gorham

• PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
Here's what I would try:

Clear cache:

Tools - Clear recent history - pick time range - click details and make sure cache is clicked - click ok

Run TFC

http://www.geekstogo...er-by-oldtimer/

if they don't work uninstall and reinstall firefox. or go Chrome

:)