Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Epson Software won't open...

• Please log in to reply

sapata

sapata

• PipPip
  • 68 posts
I have an Epson V700 scanner and the software that comes with the scanner somehow stopped working, In fact something is preventing the software to open properly. When I try to open it I can see the software loading as normal but the program stays "minimized" at the bottom of my screen, I click "restore" and nothing... just stays there.

I've uninstall and install the software several times fromn the CD and from the Epson website ans still nothing. The funny thing is that it works in my wife's account...

There's nothing wrong with the scanner as I just tried scanning something in my wife's account and everything is working ok.

Many thanks !

Advertisements