I am building my first PC and need some input on the components I have selected.
My system requirements:
* Win 7 as base OS
* Programming [Visual Studio]
* 2 x VMWare instances simultaneously
* Basic design [photoshop]
* Movies [but not games] --- so maybe even the on-board graphics card could work for me?
* System should be as silent as possible and allow overclocking without getting overheated easily
My current setup:
* Asus P8Z68-V Pro
* 16GB Ram ( 2 x Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 8 GB (2x4GB) CL9 )
* Corsair TX750W
* Cooler Master HAF X
* Corsair H70
* OCZ Vertex 3 120GB
* Dell Ultrasharp U2311H
What do you guys think about this system? I actually wanted to go for the Fractal Design R3 chassis as I read that it was real great with the noise issue and the price wasn't that bad either. But then I read some place that heat was an issue with this case. I also wasn't sure what cooling systems I could use with this case. So I am still unsure about this issue. HAF X seemed like a safe bet, maybe even overkill.
Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance