Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

LYNKSYS WIRELESS G ROUTER

• Please log in to reply

deb_215

deb_215

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I had to send my daughters laptop back to emachine to get repaired, when it returned they didnt do something they should have to reinstall my linksys wireless g router so the laptop has internet. I ve talked to emachine and atlantic bb and noone wants to help me. My router waranty is expired soo they want me to pay them to help me.Can you please help me? The guy from atlantic bb said it is simple but he is not allowed to help me do it cause it is not an internet problem. Thanks

Advertisements

gorham

gorham

• PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
It sounds like you wireless drivers need to be installed. What's the model #?

iAmXquisite

iAmXquisite

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
Yeah it's going to be the wireless drivers, just go to the lynksys website and look for your model # they should have the drivers for downloading right there. Just install them and you should have your internet back up and running in no time. :)