Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Server 2008 Exam

• Please log in to reply

DACJR

DACJR

• PipPip
  • 36 posts
I was looking for some information on the Windows Server 2008 Exam Certification and couldn't find what I was looking for. Was just wondering if it was easy, multiple choice or open ended questions. Basically just wanting to know what I should expect from the exam. Any info or links would be appreciated. Thanks.

Advertisements

sarahw

sarahw

Malware Staff

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
If you've read the relavent books, use server 2k8 and understand it, it's not too hard. MCTS, MCITP, MSCE tests are largely multiple choice. It costs a little more, but I think it's better to do the courses where your taught and prepared for the tests.

DACJR

DACJR

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
I did just take a class on Server 2008. I have Hands-On MS Windows Server 2008 book by Michael Palmer. I believe it is Cengage. I also have Test Out LabSim for Server 2008. The LabSim questions were kind of hard in my opinion. I plan on re-reading the book and doing the LabSim again while doing some activities on my trial version of the NOS for extra practice. Thanks for the info.