Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Refurbs

• Please log in to reply

Digerati

Digerati

Grumpy Ol' MSgt (Ret.)

• Retired Staff
  • 3,999 posts
  • MVP
Do note according to that Tiger link, it is only available in store. No shipping charges that way, but then you pay taxes.

Advertisements

todo

todo

• PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
I looked For refurbished stuff in my country didn't Find anything

Also i couldn't buy anything Online cuz it will cost as same as a non Refurbed one

So i will buy something From the Local store

thanks anyway

6stringer

6stringer

• PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
Around here all the larger Goodwill stores sell "refurbished" desktops with flat panel monitors for $175.00. That gets you anything between a 2.4ghz to 2.8ghz with typically a 40gb hard drive. The hard drives are supposedly wiped clean and XP reinstalled but I've never asked how they do all of this. For that price I would likely buy one as a back up or 2nd computer in the kids room provided it checked out OK.

todo

todo

• PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Around here all the larger Goodwill stores sell "refurbished" desktops with flat panel monitors for $175.00. That gets you anything between a 2.4ghz to 2.8ghz with typically a 40gb hard drive. The hard drives are supposedly wiped clean and XP reinstalled but I've never asked how they do all of this. For that price I would likely buy one as a back up or 2nd computer in the kids room provided it checked out OK.

Gr8 I dea i like to use Multicomputer for Multistuff

Like for the internet and one for the offline Gaming

something like that But what a shame we don't have those Goodwill stores in our country

townie2

townie2

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
i bought a factory refurbished Compaq Desktop 2 1/2 years ago, have still never had a problem with it, and bought 2 Asus Netbooks factory refurbs (TigerDirect) last November, no problems there either.