Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

flash player says it's installed. but isn't

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I cannot get flash player to download. I use firefox and have the updated version. When I go to adobe's website it tells me I have the current version of flash player installed but it does not work. In fact, I tried to use it on your website and it said flash player is not installed.

When I go to my control panel, it lists Adobe Air, Adobe Flash Player 10 plug-in and Adobe Reader. BUT there is no file size listed next to flash player like the other programs have.

Something on my computer is preventing flash player to load. I've tried disabling the antivirus program. Didn't work. I've tried adding flash player to my pop-up blocker exceptions list. Didn't work.

Any help would be appreciated!! thanks, christine