Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

911! Motherboard Help Please!

• Please log in to reply

msaker

msaker

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Just received the bad news: motherboard is fried in my Gateway E-265M. I would like to buy a replacement, but since my laptop isn't functioning I don't know how to access the information, i.e. model number and any other necessary information, to be able to research my options.

I'd really appreciate any advice or direction in finding replacement options (motherboard and any other components worth upgrading in the E-265M). Thanks in advance expert rescuers!

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Authorized reseller of Gateway Parts located HERE.
Scroll down to the bottom to Motherboards and you have 3 choices of which mobo you need.
You may have to contact Gateway Support HERE or at the above link to see if they can help you decide which Mobo is the correct replacement for your system.