Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Weird Ps3 malfunction

• Please log in to reply

GreenParrot

GreenParrot

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a weird malfunction on my Ps3, and I was wondering if any of you ever heard of it, or luckly if any of you knows how to fix it.
My controller acts out on its own. It seems like the square button is pressed really hard, but no one is touching it! I thought it was a simple problem with the controller, but then I switched to other controller and the problem continued!!Then connected another controller and the problem was still there. I already disconnected and reconnected the console, did the ps button trick (the one you click the ps button while the controller is linked with the usb cable, and then you press it again while disconnected from the usb cable), did a forced shutdown, and now I did a fast format. The problem continues...
Can someone Please help me?

Advertisements