Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't play games with Gameservers, but I can go onto the web!?

• Please log in to reply

Virlis

Virlis

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi everyone.
Recently, this has been going on for about 3 days, and what's happening is I'll go onto something like Steam, Heroes of Newerth (HoN), and other game with game servers, and I'll look to see the servers and nothing will show up. Now I can still go onto the internet/interweb, but I can't see any game servers. Now after waiting a little bit the servers will show up, in about 5-10 mins. they will disappear, and if I was in a Heroes of Newerth game (HoN), League of Legends game (LoL), etc. it will disconnect me, and either say, "Disconnect due to internet issues", or something like that. So as I said before, I can still goto/go into internet websites, but I won't be able to see game servers, or be able to play any game with game servers.

Things I've tried to do to fix this issue/problem:
1.) Uninstall Log Me In Hamachi, and remove it as one of my internet networks.
2.) Uninstall Utorrent.
3.) Run a full Virus scan.
4.) Install CCleaner, and run a scan.
5.)Uninstalling, and then Re-installing the games that can't play online with game servers.
6.) Installing Game booster.
7.) Reseting my router.
8.) Port forwarding.
9.) Changing most of my, "Start Up" programs.
*LASTLY*
10.) Calling Verizon Wireless/FiOS for help.

Please help me!

Advertisements