Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Google Chrom Error 103

• Please log in to reply

lasjfc

lasjfc

• Pip
  • 1 posts
This last week I keep receiving this error 103 using every web browser Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer 9

System Information:
Windows Vista Home Premium
Service Pack 2

Model: HP G60 Notebook PC
Processor: Pentium ® Dual-Core CPU T4200 @ 2.00GHz
Memory: 4.00 GB
System Type: 64-bit Operating System

using a wireless connection - not sure of router being used would have to double check
Husband using same wireless connection via his MAC right next to me and his connection is perfect and we are both 2 floors above the router.

Using Webroot Internet Security Complete - did a full system scan no virus, firewall not blocking connection, complete a full system clean up

Used Full Version of Registry Mechanic system is in Full Health

Cleared browsing history
Cleared download history
Emptied the cache
Deleted cookies and other site data
Cleared saved passwords
Cleared saved Autofill form data
Attempted a System Restore

Only one driver was updated and it happened to be the wireless driver, attempted to rollback but it showed I had an the most updated driver therefore rollback was not highlighted to click back.

Had an issue with Shockwave Player - installed that update

No I am at a total loss and very frustrated if anyone has any idea of what I can do to help would really appreciate it

Advertisements