Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MICROSOFT PRODUCT KEY 2007

• Please log in to reply

tony0121

tony0121

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
hi i got windows xp n i had to reset my pc but i got a back up for it is there any way i can get my home n student product key back since i dont know what i did with the one i had bought. thanks

Advertisements

Vanessa13

Vanessa13

• PipPip
  • 69 posts
I think you might be able to phone or email Microsoft to get the key, if you still have the original disc or some sort of proof that you purchased it.

AstraNut

AstraNut

• PipPipPip
  • 465 posts
If the backyp can be used on a computer, you could try Belarc Adviser. It does pull and record some Product Keys for your computer, but only if you have the original files with the software installed.

tony0121

tony0121

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
thank u i will try that n see what happens

AstraNut

AstraNut

• PipPipPip
  • 465 posts
It has always worked for me. In fact, there is some software out there that culls your entire computer for all Product keys for installed software. But, remember what Vanessa said if it doesn't work, you can call Microsoft for the product key provided you can provide them proof of purchase over the phone.

Top 13 Free Product Key Finder Programs

Product Key Finder