I would start looking at the suggestion from Happyrock
1.Is the date when the problems started, tied to the addition of a drive or drives.
2. What is the wattage of the PSU and more to the point perhaps - what voltages are shown on the 12v 5v and 3.3v rails
3. What temps are recorded -
4. Cleaning of CPU fins, fans etc.
(The download link is to the right), and install it. Once it's installed, run the program and post here the information it shows.
The information I want you to post is the stuff that is circled in the example picture I have attached.
To make sure we are getting all the correct information it would help us if you were to attach a screenshot like the one below of your Speedfan
To do a screenshot please have click on your Print Screen on your keyboard.
Speedfan instructions posted with ack to rshaffer61
- It is normally the key above your number pad between the F12 key and the Scroll Lock key
- Now go to Start and then to All Programs
- Scroll to Accessories and then click on Paint
- In the Empty White Area click and hold the CTRL key and then click the V
- Go to the File option at the top and click on Save as
- Save as file type JPEG and save it to your Desktop
- Attach it to your next reply