Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IP blocked, Virus?

• Please log in to reply

johnny boy

johnny boy

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
Hello again,

My PC is having strange issues. Currently i have run several tools, and all show the PC as being fine/clean. Everything runs great, and for the most part i am very happy. However recently youtube, and cnet...will not load, in IE, FF, or Opera browsers. I can ping, and tracert with success, and also if i use an internet proxy...so i am pretty stumped as to why my IP(so it seems) will not allow those two sites...

I tried restoring to a point where i know the two sites worked, and still nothing.

Also, there are two other PC's on this home network...and they access those two sites fine, so it cant be the IP coming into the router...i dont think.

Thank you!

Matt

Advertisements