Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

hacker has installed spyware

• Please log in to reply

ifsa

ifsa

• Pip
  • 3 posts
it is getting difficult and difficult to work on my computer.Some how some one has hacked my computer through ethernet ADCL router (Linksys).you can find the procedure of this hacking all over the web .He had made a lot of changes on my computer.Like my avast is not working properly and many files in the windows folder wont open.As well he has setup a spyware ,that shows fake Event Log .He has also inserted fradulent SSL certificates and comodo certificates for google,gmail, mail.yahoo.com, hotmail.com, and microsoft.I have tried to catch this hacker by net tools and capsa and netscan, but no use.I am unable to locate his IP or MAX .I do want to remove spyware, malware he has installed.But its very important to catch him red handed.Is there any way i can find his IP,or any way to locate him.I would be extremely thankful to u.

Advertisements