Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Below par performance from laptop


  • Please log in to reply

#1
mitchysland

mitchysland

    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I purchased my laptop online, it is a HP-G56 model, 2gb ram/du-core, 250gb hd, windows 7 x64. It runs like a 95. After purchasing it, I investigated the previous owners history (online) & seen he had looked up "how to fix blue screen error on g56" so I knew... obviously with the deal I got, this laptop had a problem prior. Now, it did run fine although, but after a month of so, it now runs poorly. Can't run flash games without freezing up, chrome uses 300-400,000kb ram when only one tab is open, youtube, downloading music, or netflix is not possible without freezing up. Running Photoshop locks it up, anything that does anything locks it up for the most part. Alt/Ctr/Del works 75% of the time, the other 25% of the time it gives me a black screen for 5-10min. then brings an error msg saying windows cannot load alt/ctr/del screen.

Hoping it's still fixable.

Attached OTL

Attached Files

  • Attached File  OTL.Txt   54.14KB   53 downloads

  • 0

Advertisements


#2
mitchysland

mitchysland

    New Member

  • Topic Starter
  • Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
-BUMP (sorry posted this around 1 in the morning)
  • 0






Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP