Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Everytime I try to download a exe file i get this message C:/documents and settings/Joyce/my documents/download/ application not found. I can not download PDF formatted documents for printing. I can not download a game form the internet. What is wrong. I do not know much about computers. somebody please help. sometimes if I am on the internet and try to download a file from my online class tabs start generating across the top of the screen, over and over. I ahve to close the tabs to get it to stop????
Thanks for your help.

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,062 posts
Sound lke you have malware on your computer.

Go here: Virus, Spyware, Malware Removal

Read the first pinned thread and follow directions. Come back here once you receive a clean bill of health if you continue to have problems.