Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BSOD

• Please log in to reply

Anzelak

Anzelak

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,

I've been getting intermittent BSODs for quite a while now. Formerly I had problems with a couple of wireless internet pens that I eventually stopped using because they weren't compatible with Windows 7 and were making everything really unstable. I now wire my computer up to a netbook and do it that way. It's not ideal but it works for me. I'm also using Hamachi to play a few games with a few mates. It might be that my set up is causing the crashes, or something completely unrelated to this. I don't know.

I'm including crash reports and if you need any other information please just ask. I'm really not sure what else to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've got myself BlueScreenView but I'd be lying if I said I had any clue as to what I'm supposed to do next.

Thanks in advance,

John.

Attached Files

Advertisements