Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

toshiba laptop error

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Just got my Toshiba laptop from Shopnbc the other day. It is the one they will offer again on their Electronic Connections shows very soon, like maybe today. mua laptop gia re
I opened it, set my password, and it would not recognice a wireless signal in my home so the cable people are coming today. I then decided to watch a movie I rented to see the HD pic on the screen. Just as the movie was starting it clicked off and went to that dreaded blue screen that said System hardware error! I contacted Toshiba and the girl said it sounded like a c drive problem. She took me thru some steps and now the movie plays. Should I return this laptop? I am leary about keeping it with a problem like that so early on. It was 699 with a 100 rebate so it was a good deal. Any advice as what to do?