Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Protect back of ipad 2 with smart cover help!?

• Please log in to reply

Krzynowek

Krzynowek

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Protect back of ipad 2 with smart cover help!!?
ive ordered myself an ipad two recently and one of apples smart covers. i know that the smart cover does not protect the back of the device from scratches bumps etc. ive heard of the smart cover enhancer. is that any good? do they sell those in stores? is there anything that protects the back i can get in a store while using my ipad 2? please dont suggest a case to me because that is not what i am looking for. if you found something, please put a link for it. best answer gets 10 pts! :)

-------------------------

ipad 2 keyboard case ipad 2 speakeripad 2 covers

Edited by Krzynowek, 13 June 2011 - 09:08 PM.

Advertisements

Spyderturbo007

Spyderturbo007

• PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
I'm not familiar with the "enhancer", but why not take a look at the Zagg InvisibleShield Back Coverage? Keep in mind, that link is for the Wifi version, so if you have the 3G, you'll have to look around on their site to find the correct shield.

They also have ZAGGskins and the LEATHERskins that sound like they would work for your application.