Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cant do windows updates or antivirus online scanner

• Please log in to reply

londonboy

londonboy

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,

Can anyone help. My pc seems to be still infected with soemthing. I ran malware bytes and that cleaned 28 trojans. I then ran kaspersky recue CD and that again found more trojans which I deleted. I can now open internet explorer which I could not do before. But th pc still will not launch windows updates. If i google trend online virus scanner it wont open the page. Help. Not sure what to do as I have data on the pc that also not backed up. PLease advise as I now tried two products malware bytes and kaspersky rescye disk that I thought will clean the infected pc. I had the free version of AVG installed but that woudl not launch since 2 weeks ago.

Thanks,
londonboy

Advertisements