Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

gtg hosting down?

• Please log in to reply

schmelfhelp

schmelfhelp

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hi

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. However I bought a domain name from gtg over a week ago and they have it locked in processing. All emails to their support are bouncing. Does anyone know what is going on here?

Advertisements

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
GeeksToGo doesn't sell domain names. Are you sure you're in the right place?

SweetTech

SweetTech

Sir SpamAlot

• Retired Staff
  • 7,671 posts
Hi!

Are you perhaps thinking of G2G Hosting? This link here: http://www.g2g-hosting.com/

Kindest Regards,
SweetTech.

DeviousTrap

DeviousTrap

systems administrator

• Administrator
  • 5,649 posts
Actually, at one point in time, GTG did actually run a company called GTGHosting.

Can you forward me the details to eric.kofman@telnap.com and I'll look into this for you. Maybe an old order somehow fell through the cracks.

schmelfhelp

schmelfhelp

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
hi thanks everyone

yeah it is gtghosting that i signed up with a few years ago because of its affiliation with this board. But now I am about to lose all my domains as their site is down, I can't renew and I can't contact them. fingers crossed it sorts out

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 24,504 posts
I sent you a PM.