Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Win XP repair cant click digital signature box

• Please log in to reply

cookiem

cookiem

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Due to some virus fun and other issues I thought Id try to repair my Win XP. I got as far as installing the files. My mouse is operable all the way up to the point where a box appears onscreen saying my video card's drivers dont have a digital sig (or its not verified etc.) At this point my keyboard and mouse are both unresponsive so Im unable to click y/n or even to hit enter. I'm now stuck. I tried restarting and it goes back to setup and to the same point and stops again.

My pc is an elderly dell so I have the cd's and things, I'm just stuck now.

Anyone know of a way past this? Or how I can keep my mouse going so I can click yes or no?

Thanks in advance and any help is appreciated.

I'm using my brothers pc since mine is now stuck in repair/startup, will check back when I can

Advertisements