The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
..When I try to access that website. ALL other websites work.
- I can access other websites
- I am not IP banned on the website (checked with hoster)
- I can access with other IP's.
- I can access with the same computer on another IP. (Must be IP related?)
- I've tried some methods I found on the internet, including /flushdns and similar, I'm not sure if these works, maybe I could get explained further on these ones?
- Is there any other ways to fix this problem / is this a known issue?
Help please. Thanks.