If you are transfer file between PCs then first we need to disinfect your USB memory so you can transfer files and not get infected.
Do this on the clean computer:
- 1 - Flash Drive Disinfector
Download Flash_Disinfector.exe by sUBs from here and save it to your desktop.
- Double-click Flash_Disinfector.exe to run it and follow any prompts that may appear.
- The utility may ask you to insert your flash drive and/or other removable drives including your mobile phone. Please do so and allow the utility to clean up those drives as well.
- Wait until it has finished scanning and then exit the program.
- Reboot your computer when done.
Note: Flash_Disinfector will create a hidden folder named autorun.inf in each partition and every USB drive plugged in when you run it. Don't delete this folder...it will help protect your drives from future infection.
Please close all running programs and Run OTL
- Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste in the following
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 1
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = <local>
ipconfig /flushdns /c
netsh winsock reset catalog /c
- Then click the Run Fix button at the top
- Let the program run unhindered, reboot the PC when it is done
- Post the fix log it produces in your next reply or you can find it in C:\_OTL\MovedFiles
Delete TDSSKiller from your PC and download new version. Do scan and post log here for me.
Just delete aswMBR (if it exists) and download new one.
Download aswMBR.exe ( 511KB ) to your desktop.
- Double click the aswMBR.exe to run it
- Click the "Scan" button to start scan
- On completion of the scan click save log, save it to your desktop and post in your next reply
Please don't forget to include these items in your reply:
- OTL fix log
- TDSSKiller log
- aswMBR log