Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problem with word, excell, ect from Microsolf Office Home and Student

• Please log in to reply

Charlie66

Charlie66

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Four days ago all the applications (word, excell, powepoint, publisher, etc) related to Microsolf Office Home and Student 2007 do not open anymore. I get an icon: "another installation is already in progress. Complete that installation before proceeding with this intall."
I went to control panel and try to change first, then unistall the programme and get this icon: "this product installation has been corrupted. Run set up again from CD, DVD or the original installation source".
I have tried to re-intalled from original CD and goes half way, it stops (dies) "installation in progress, please wait", without any further progress.
I have runed AVG scan several times since then getting "0 problem found".
I have initially (first source or rescue) used the "System restore to fix problems" that is part of the Backup and restore Centre (in the control panel) what did not make any difference with the problem.
Any idea(s), please?

Advertisements