Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Fantastic Place!

• Please log in to reply

tippytoe

tippytoe

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I finally found the woot woot section :tazz: . I just want to let you all know, that you are awesome, the forum rocks, and thanks to the wealth of info you have listed here, i am whipping my old puter into better shape everyday! StarHawk was so nice, yesterday with his quick replies to my post yesterday.
I have downloaded almost all of the proggies listed in the What you do 1st, if suspecting malware spyware area. They are all running quite well, just a few to go. I will spread the news everywhere I can on the net about your wonderful forums! Later on, i hope to attend the Geek University and graduate with flying colors ;) .

Advertisements

don77

don77

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 18,526 posts
Welcome aboard tippytoe ;)

Thank you for the kind words,

Nice job StarHawk :tazz:

StarHawk

StarHawk

• PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
Hey Thanks for the support. Nice to be noticed. ;) And tippytoe we would be glad to have you in Geek U :tazz:

Edited by StarHawk, 31 May 2005 - 06:58 PM.