Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Paradox & Lotus Install On Windows 7

• Please log in to reply

RiverMiss

RiverMiss

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
Hi All,

I have a client that is a charity that bought all new computers. They have Windows 7 and we need to try to install Paradox 9 and and old version of Lotus Approach so they can view their old data while we convert everything to new. Does anyone have any tips or tricks as to how to accomplish this?

Any assistance will be appreciated. Thank you.

Karen

Advertisements

wizzy2k5

wizzy2k5

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Hi All,

I have a client that is a charity that bought all new computers. They have Windows 7 and we need to try to install Paradox 9 and and old version of Lotus Approach so they can view their old data while we convert everything to new. Does anyone have any tips or tricks as to how to accomplish this?

Any assistance will be appreciated. Thank you.

Karen

Hello

As per the terms of use we do not provide support for those who work for profit or replace their IT department. I have quoted the terms of use below.

3. Geeks to Go Support Forum Rules, Policies and Disclaimers

Please take a moment to review this important information

b. We offer free computer help and tech support for home and personal use. We are not here to support others that work for profit, or to support/replace your company's IT department.

Thanks

RiverMiss

RiverMiss

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
I help many people with computers and donate my time to help charitable organizations in my area. I help family and friends as well. I used an incorrect word "client" and did not realize that would cause a problem. I have always found this forum helpful whether the problem was with my computer or someone else's.

RiverMiss