Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

pc index mismatch. whast this mean?

• Please log in to reply

vanillarose

vanillarose

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
Itr just started doing ti recdently. my pc runs fine and its ONLY does this when i boot up. it does NOT do it while i playing. Only when i start up for some reason and i get blue screen and it satrts up windwos startup repair. what do i do?

Advertisements

wizzy2k5

wizzy2k5

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
Hello

I would like to request some further information so I can investigate further into the problem that you are experiencing. I have put some questions below

• Do you know what blue screen error code you are getting? It will be located at the bottom of the screen
  • With the startup repair is this a black screen with loads of white writing or do you get something different? please try and explain. I am assuming its the screen where it comes up that it is loading setup files or something along those lines?

If you do not know the blue screen error code please press F8 on bootup and select disable automatic restart on system failure and it should present you with the code you need. Before you try that if at all possible press F8 on bootup and select last known good configuration.

If you could try the above and please reply back with the information that I have requested this will help me and the other helpers with what we can do next :)

Thanks