Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Mac will not start bootcamp partition

• Please log in to reply

Goosemonger

Goosemonger

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello everyone. Today as I was browsing the internet, I came across a random message claiming that I had a ton of viruses. Later on I found out that Antimalware Doctor had managed to install itself onto my computer. I was unable to delete it and eventually my computer froze. After restarting the computer I get a black screen with a blinking cursor at the top left corner. I am on my laptop right now trying to look up a solution. The infected computer is an iMac on the bootcamp partition. I have tried inserting the macosx disk but I did not really see an option to perform a system restore for Windows from the Mac side. I can turn on the computer on the Mac side just fine...black screen on Windows though. I was wondering if anyone could give me some help! Thanks

Advertisements