Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dungeon Siege 3 - No Mouse Cursor

• Please log in to reply

rhymin

rhymin

• PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
Hi, I just bought the new game Dungeon Siege 3. I get a mouse cursor when the game first loads in the Options/New Game/Continue Game screen, but when I join a friend or start a new game, the mouse cursor disappears. I have tried so many things - updated video card drivers, updated directX 11, made sure pointer trails were off in mouse options. I have no idea what else I can try. I have 2 monitors using extended desktop (I even tried disabling a monitor to see if that would work, no go). I have 2 video cards using crossfire, I disabled that, didn't work either. I'm running windows 7. Anyone having this kind of problems?

Advertisements