Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Word 2000 text locking query

• Please log in to reply

pinkslipper32

pinkslipper32

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Im trying to design a form to email to clients for them to complete and email back to me.

Problem is when I type something like: Name: ______________, when they fill in their name its moving the underscore along and onto another line and its then upto the client to tidy it up.

is there anyway they can complete their names etc without the line moving along - i dont even mind if its ends up looking like: Name:___pinkslipper32____, that wouldnt bother me, but ive spent 3 hours trying to solve this and its doing my head in.

Thank you in advance for your help

Advertisements

peterm

peterm

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,387 posts
what version of Word

pinkslipper32

pinkslipper32

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Didnt know how much information you needed so im giving you everything that it says lol Word 2000 (9.0.6926 SP-3)