Win7 System Problems
Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:37 PM
Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:43 PM
This will usually fix blue screen problems.
Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:35 PM
The information I want you to post is the stuff that is circled in the example picture I have attached.
To make sure we are getting all the correct information it would help us if you were to attach a screenshot like the one below of your Speedfan results.
To do a screenshot please have click on your Print Screen on your keyboard.
- It is normally the key above your number pad between the F12 key and the Scroll Lock key
- Now go to Start and then to All Programs
- Scroll to Accessories and then click on Paint
- In the Empty White Area click and hold the CTRL key and then click the V
- Go to the File option at the top and click on Save as
- Save as file type JPEG and save it to your Desktop
- Attach it to your next reply
Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:54 PM
Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:11 PM
Posted 28 June 2011 - 02:24 PM
Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:20 PM
Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:51 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users