Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

what is the driver MpKs107a77be4

• Please log in to reply

Starrcrenshaw

Starrcrenshaw

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I have tune-up utilities and it is telling me that I have 61 problems. When i go to Device Manager as recommended it has about 60 "Plug n Play' drivers but i am unable to update them and there is no information as to what they are. All of them are similar to this= MpKs107a77be4 and are various number. I need to know if I can delete them? This is happening on my new Acer Netbook (windows 7 1 GB Memory, 160 Hard Drive

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
What tuneup utility are you using and to be honest I have found most of them are not any good. They suggest you need to update but then want you to pay to get the updates.
Are you having any issues with your system that warrants updating any drivers? Please do the following as it will tell you honestly if there is any out dated drivers.
Please Run the PCPitstop.com OverDrive Full Tests

Here's how:

You must use your Internet Explorer for this procedure. (doesn't work so well in Firefox or others). If your machine is running Vista or Windows 7, you must Select IE to “Run as Administrator”. After completing PCPitstop OverDrive you can close your IE browser and re-open it Normally so that you are no longer running as administrator.

Go to: http://www.pcpitstop.com
Click on "Free Computer Check-up" listed below PC Pitstop OverDrive
In the User Login - Click on "Sign up FREE!"
You'll need to submit a valid email address and create your own password, then click - Create Account(button)

Now enter your email address and password to Log in, Select - Scan this system Now!(button)
You will then be asked to download an ActiveX component and allow it to install.
It is safe and does not compromise your privacy.
Follow the on-screen prompts to install the ActiveX and to allow the Full Tests to be run on your machine.

The Full Tests take about 2 1/2 - 3 minutes on most machines.
When complete, a Results - Summary - Recommended Fixes will be displayed.

Please post the URL internet address, from your Results, back here into this Topic Thread so that we can review the configuration and present performance levels of your machine.

Note: During the graphics 2D and graphics 3D testing, your screen will display some rapidly moving objects.
If you are sensitive to visual flashing, it may cause dizziness. Therefore, look away from the screen during that portion of the testing.

After reviewing the results we will be more informed and may be able to provide better recommendations for you to work towards improving your machine's performance.

While PCPitstop does offer a variety of Paid Products, the PCPitstop OverDrive testing is FREE. Please ignore the references to Paid Products. We prefer to provide manual solution instructions that you can apply directly to your machine.

Best Regards

Starrcrenshaw

Starrcrenshaw

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Thank You, I will try your advice. I have 2011 Tune-up Utility which I paid for. Nothing seems to be wrong with my Netbook but when I run the Utility it says I have 60 problems. If I hide the problem for 30 days or permanently remove it, then my computer says "Optimized". I just wonder if I delete them, am I deleting something I made need in the future. I am new at this driver stuff
Thanks
Starr

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Lets see what PC Pit Stop says before I say for sure. :)

Starrcrenshaw

Starrcrenshaw

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi,it's Starr again, here is the results from PC Pitstop

Optimization Report
There are 3 unwanted programs that are currently starting whenever your system boots. By removing these programs, you will get better performance, lower memory usage, and less clutter in your system tray. We did not find any unwanted programs that start when your system boots. PC Pitstop regularly updates its list of unwanted programs; by using Optimize regularly you can avoid these problems. We identified 30 settings for Windows, Internet Explorer, and/or Firefox that can be tweaked to improve Internet performance. Your settings for Windows, Internet Explorer, and/or Firefox appear to be tuned for best Internet performance. Using Optimize regularly will help to keep them that way. You skipped Internet optimization; to optimize your Internet connection go back to the first page and select your connection type. We tentatively identified 1 settings that can be tweaked to improve Internet performance. Your drive has 2785 junk files totalling 203 megabytes. Optimize can clean the Recycle Bin, temporary files, and Internet caches that can clog the drive and cause excessive fragmentation. There were no junk files found on your system. By using Optimize on a regular basis, you can clean the Recycle Bin, temporary files, and Internet caches that can clog the drive and cause excessive fragmentation. There are 60 incorrect or unneeded registry entries from failed program installations, obsolete Windows cached data, or missing files. These may cause improper operation of some applications. No problems were found during the registry scan. Use Optimize regularly to prevent problems and keep unwanted junk from accumulating in the registry.
Optimize can fix the problems identified by this free scan and keep your system in top shape.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Can you post the link to the results page for PC Pit Stop please? I need to look through the whole report.

Starrcrenshaw

Starrcrenshaw

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I'll see if I can get the report. Having a problem with scanners driver for MP Navigator on my new desktop. I am trying to download it. I am over it with these computers. I have 3 new ones and wish I had Windows XP again. Oh well! I really appreciate your help.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
You can redo the instructions and then just copy and paste the results url in your next reply.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Are you still having problems with your issue?
It has been 29 days since your last response and I was wondering if the issue has been resolved?
If so can you explain how it was resolved so others may be able to fix it if they have the same issue.
If not please let us know and we can continue with helping you to resolve the issue.