Im having abit of a problem with my laptop. sometimes, when i hibernate, the laptop doesnt shut itself off, the screen just go black but it's still on. then i tried to open the screen but its just black so in the end, i had to shut the laptop off by pressing the button.
and sometimes, my laptop just shuts off by itself, i suspect it's due to overheating. but i tried to counter the problem by putting the laptop on a book so that the cpu fan wont get overheated. i also noticed that the cpu fan is very much coated in dust but i got scared trying to unsrew the laptop base incase i do something wrong.
anyone have any suggestions to why im having these problems?