Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

NeroDigital.ini - XP (sp3)

• Please log in to reply

rayann_

rayann_

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey I have just changed my computer, and now I got a problem to what I cant find a solution on the net. hope there is someone here that can help.

I had some NERO applications, which got my maschine crazy , so I deinstalled them all, and after that cleaning everything that smells as Nero manually.
I run XP (SP3) and msoutlook 2003, and now to the case: when I open mails from facebook a Nero window pups up, saying "this program reqires the file ADVRCNTR2.dll which was not found on this system". All other mails I can open without troubles. In my windows folder there is a file called nerodigital.ini. I have tryed to delete it manually, but it generates itself again.
I hope there is somebody that can help.

best regards rayann_

Advertisements